I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }




Tuesday, August 24, 2010
5:59 PM
So .. this is my blog :D

So i guess i start with the stuff that happened today ? ._.

when i woke up , my hair was so poofffy , it was like -pew- and it wouldnt listen to me when i tried to flatten it D: my hair is different every morning x:

today at lunch was the SRC talent quest thingo , it was  pretty bad cause the sound and volume was all loud and stuffed up, so we couldnt even hear the people singing :L

and after school i tried to cut my own hair ; it turned out funny . i kept cutting it shorter and shorter and i promised myself that i wouldnt cut my fringe any shorter but it turned out shorter again ):
ohwells , i left it alone and i washed it , we shall see how it looks tmrw when i wake up o:

omgomg i wanna drink mango smoothie right noww , im like cravinngg :3
1 comment(s): leave a comment