I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


weee first post .__.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010
5:03 PM
Welll today was fun (:
We had the romeo nd juliet performance whichwas gay , literally :o
The actors had to act with personalities and once it was emo and that guy made his hair look emo-ish LOL . then someone decided they they should be gay so they were like all flirty and stuff and his like 'we should retire (; ' it was verry verrry funnry :D

IST after that was epicc . we went around the school filming crap for our video . And erica was doing biodiversity so we went and caught a lizard and started freaking everyone out , but it was so cute c:
and we knocked on shing's jap lessons door and we ran off , hehe >:)
that mr inui guy hates me now cause i interrupted his class :x

lunch was funn , we were ds-ing and stuff :]
maths was minesweeping, tetrising, and fairytaling :D

nothing beats a nice warm shower after school and now im drink vitasoy (wai ta nai) <3 ^o^
1 comment(s): leave a comment