I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Vitasoy :D weee first post .__.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010
6:16 PM
SUPPPPPPPPPPPP GEEEEEEEEEEEE ;D
GUESS WHO THIS IS ? xD
JOYCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KWANNNN 8DDD THE MOST EPICC OUTTA EVERY JOYCE OUT THEREEE IN THIS MASSIVE WORLD ;D
WELLLLLLLLLLLL THE OWNER OF THIS BLOGGG IS TOTALLY GAYYYY ;D
AND THE PERFECT ARMREST ;)
anddd shes EPICC x)
RARARARARARARARARAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;D
IM NOT ALLOWED TO TYPE TOOO DIRTYY COS MIDGETS lil innocent friends are gonna be reading this ;) SUPPPPP REBECCA SUPPPP STEPHIE ;PPPP
*PEDOPEDOPEDO ;D
WHATS WHITE, CREAMY , TASTYYYY, MELTINGGGGG ANDD DRIPPINGGG OFF A LONGGGG STICK ? ;DDDDDD
A 30cm icecream from cityyy ofc ;D LOLOLOL BET YOU WERE THINKING DIRTY 8DDDD
I LIKEEE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE ;) HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA have no idea whyyyy im thinkingg of that line :LLLLLL
8=========================================================)~~~ O=
i doubt youu innocent kids will get that ;D
buhhh one dayy i shall MEET YOUUU ANDD THENNN corrupt youu; cant wait 8DDDD LATERRZ ;D
YOURR GAY YOURR GAY YOURR GAY
;D
FISHHHAREAWESOMEEE
JUST KEEP SWIMMING JUST KEEP SWIMMINGGG - nemo's dad andd doryy ^^
laterz gayshits ^^
dont say shit . say pooo . POOOOOOOO ! ;D
JOYCE WAS HERE ;D
if youu delete this i shall RAPE YOOOH ;DDDDDD
LATERZ

-i editedd it to make it pretty ^^ aint it pretty midget 8DDDD HEHEHHEHE ;D
0 comment(s): leave a comment