I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Day 13 - Someone you wish could forgive you Day 12 - The person you hate most/caused you a lot... . Playful Kiss (: lazy to blog todaaaay -3- i'll blog longer tmrw... 40 Truths epicness tanjoubi omedeto :D eff off . i could really use a wish right now .

Sunday, September 26, 2010
7:57 AM


WELL HELLO THERE MY BANKAIMS BUDDIES 8D

shoutouts to mark , cath , kelly , ryan , joe , ivy , bobatea-ers .
woah we had a ball on bankai (;

fashion contests at henesys game park .
guild meetings at ludi pet walk / henesys pet walk , how i used to fail at climbing that thing :3
parties at my house in ludi 8)
training sessions at pig beach .

funfunfun times <3



<- Icons from obseqious (:

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment