I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Day 16 - Someone that's not in your state/country Day 13 - Someone you wish could forgive you Day 12 - The person you hate most/caused you a lot... . Playful Kiss (: lazy to blog todaaaay -3- i'll blog longer tmrw... 40 Truths epicness tanjoubi omedeto :D eff off .

Sunday, September 26, 2010
8:03 AM
banner from obsequious :D

woww rebecca (;
we've known each other since you were 4 , so thats -gets out calculator- 7 years now o:

i remember ballet class hahaaa (:
i remember all our bday parties and how we used to be girlygirls and wear matching outfits ;3
i remember when we use to go swimming in our pool and you would teach me how to do summersaults
i remember new years eve and how we use to watch the fireworks together
i remember when we went fishing and your were pro x]

we've been through a lot together and i hope we continue to ^o^

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment