I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


epicness tanjoubi omedeto :D eff off . i could really use a wish right now . Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’... 雨 です <3 11/09/10 and 12/09/10 `loves Day 9 ; Someone you wish you could meet Day 8 ; My Favourite Internet Friend :D

Monday, September 20, 2010
5:13 PM
Isn't it so cutee ? c;  <3



Secrets about yourself. Be honest no matter what. Then use the # of your age to pick your friends    
OH , and if your reading this , YOUVE BEEN TAGGEED :D
chyeaaah (;


1. Have you ever been asked out? 
 Maybe (;     

2. Where was your profile picture taken?  
Rebecca's room ;D     

3. What's your middle name?  
Baoxin ... im asain .___.'     

4. Your current relationship status?  
Single[:     

5. Does your crush like you back?  
I doubt it .    

6. What is your current mood?  
Bored     

7. What color socks are you wearing?  
Im wearing black stockings (:     

8. What color shirt are you wearing?  
White     

9. Missing something? 
I guess ..     

10. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do? 
I should have taken more photos on my holiday >:     

11. If you must be an animal for one day what would you be?  
Ghost :D     

12. Ever had a near death experience?  
Nope o-o    

13. Something you do a lot?  
Daydream c:     

14. The song stuck in your head?  
SHINee - Lucifer [ The Rap Part ] ( hehe finally , learnt it ;D)       

15. Who did you copy and paste this from?  
Ryan :D     

16. Name someone with the same birthday as you:  
Jesse Mcartney ? o-o     

17. When was the last time you cried?  
Last week     

18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?  
Nope .     

19. If you could have one super power what would it be?  
Photographic memory / Take pictures with my eyes . OR be able to make items float to me , like if i was on my bed and wanted food , then its like , "Chips , come to me" MUHAHAHA >:D     

20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?  
Their hair c;     

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?  
I dont buy from Starbucks :L     

22. What's your biggest secret?  
ITS A SECRET x;     

23. Favorite color?  
White / Gray :]     

24. Do you still watch kiddie shows on tv?  
LOLOL YEEEAH (Y)     

25. What's on your walls in your room?  
Katekyo Hitman Reborn Posters, Final Fantasy posters , a whiteboard , photos . I still have 9 Kuroshitsuju posters and some KPOP ones to put up -___- LOLO I CBB :P     

26. What are you?  
I am a retard :D     

27. Do you speak any other languages?  
CHINESEEE , some Jap . I WANNA LEARN KOREAN D:     

28. What's your favorite smell?  
The smell of rain <3     

29. Describe your life in one word?  
Average      

30. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?  
I wish :C

31. What are you thinking about right now?  
I'm thinking about Somebody (;     

33. What should you be doing?  
science homework D;     

34. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?  
erm someone that pissed my friend off );     

35. How often do you talk to God?  
Before i have a maths test LOLOL     

36. Do you like working in the yard?  
With friends :D     

37. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?  
eeerm , Li ? :D     

38. Do you act differently around the person you like?  
He/She doesnt know i like them , we're friends c:     

39. What is your natural hair color?  
Black .     

40. Who was the last person to make you cry?  
Somebody :L

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment