I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


4 songs that make me : smile, cry, feel good and d... :] love vs hate . i always will love you . 5 things that make you mad . 6 pictures that brings you memories . 7 facts about me . 7 Day Challenge :3 Mark's Sexy Joke (; he said , she said .

Sunday, November 21, 2010
11:10 PM
shit , i feel depressed now .

that place a little to the left in my chest is aching . why ?
because i'm listening to a love song , and it just reminds me so so much of you .

// on friday a friend of mine was feeling depressed . she threw away the couple ring she bought for her crush  . i really hate love sometimes . maybe sometimes it's just there to make you feel pain and suffering .

everynight i would listen to love songs before i sleep , i would think about you . and once in a while i would cry a few tears . i miss your hugs . i just want to get over you . it feels like crap knowing that you will never feel the same way .

my blog posts are all corny and depressing shit , but it's whats going through my head everyday .

its time for my 11:11 pm love song marathon .
sweet dreams everyone . <3
0 comment(s): leave a comment