I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


ew , science 8( and then i realised , it was only just a dream ` 4 songs that make me : smile, cry, feel good and d... :] love vs hate . i always will love you . 5 things that make you mad . 6 pictures that brings you memories . 7 facts about me . 7 Day Challenge :3

Monday, November 22, 2010
9:40 PM
omgomg , i know i wasnt supposed to be online but heh , i somehow ended up on youtube againn 8D

&& i found one of my favourite maplestory dramas everrr .
i watched it last year and the animation isnt that good but the storyline is really cute and sweet (':

its called Love Stamp . and its just really cute and really (Y)

-click- for the ep 1-8 summary .
its really good you must watch it c:

i've rewatched it heaps of times :D
0 comment(s): leave a comment