I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Whisper To Love . SHINee Macros are funnay (: 3 things that I like about a boy/girl . yum ;3 JOYCE KWAN IS A PERVERT D: arigatou gozaimasu :3 lovely day (: science test (N) love stamp . k3 ew , science 8(

Monday, November 29, 2010
12:50 AM
heelllooo thar (: !
so its 12:46 am and im still wideee awake :D

i was watching the live mnet asian awards (:
i saw 2NE1 , 2PM , TOP , Taeyang , GDragon and other Kpop-ers perform [:

there were also some other random jap and chinese bands and zhang jie was singing , but there were 20 minute long ad breaks with 2NE1 and GD cf's but it got boring so i went and watch yaoi 8D

tyrant falls in love ova 2 (Y)
teheee .

idk what to watch now , im bored and probably not gonna sleep for a while . ooh byebye , imma go play fruit ninja 8)
0 comment(s): leave a comment