I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


science test (N) love stamp . k3 ew , science 8( and then i realised , it was only just a dream ` 4 songs that make me : smile, cry, feel good and d... :] love vs hate . i always will love you . 5 things that make you mad . 6 pictures that brings you memories .

Wednesday, November 24, 2010
8:51 PM
i had an excellent day today :D
thats preetty rare for me :/

but anyways ,
my day started at 12am , making my characters for me and annies Maplestory drama .
OMG DID I TELL YOUS . IM MAKING A MAPLE DRAMA WITH ANNIE ;D
its gonna be epic . the storyline is pretty smexy i must say o;
please look forward to it (: !

and yeah was playing around until 12:30, got off my laptop and crawled into my bed and played ipod games and watched more maple dramas until 1:30 . slept 5 hours 8D (1:30-6:30)

first three periods was cramming for science test . 8)

i love that feeling of completing all your exams . it feels so good to know that there are NO MORE TESTSSS 8D
YAY ! :DDD

ahem . yeah and as usual maths and IST are a bludgeee :3

and i went to watch Harry Potter after school with Ananda poopoo :D
its was an amazing movie , and if you havnt seen it yet , i highly recommend  it ! :3

im gonna work on the first episode of my mapledrama now .
buh-byeee [:!
0 comment(s): leave a comment