I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Day 03- A picture of you and your friends. Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name. Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting... blogchallenge. -11210. natsu yasumi. :D weirdos. life's good. (; 091210. HAPPY EARLY BDAY RACHELLE. (:

Monday, December 20, 2010
8:30 PM



those feelings died down for a while. i didn't feel anything more than friendship during the past few weeks. but today...


i couldn't help but feel pathetic. i feel like such an idiot. why do i feel envious? why am i getting jealous because she gets to hold your hand?


when i held your hand, it was so warm and it made me feel safe.
i was skating around by myself and i saw you holding hands with her. my chest tightened when i saw you reach out for her hands, cluthing them like they meant to world to you.


then i noticed. why am i so stupid? why do i feel like this? i knew you guys were just friends, but this feeling of jealousy was  the only thing going through my mind at that moment.


on the way to the ice skating rink, you were linking arms with her. i did feel jealous. i did want to link arms with you as well. but i hid that feeling, because i really don't want to feel this way.


it's painful to think that those feelings for you havn't disappeared. that you still hold that place in my heart. that i'm still blogging about these depressing thoughts.
0 comment(s): leave a comment