I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


HAPPY EARLY BDAY RACHELLE. (: 1 gif that describes my mood today. asfhjg;lfdsgioweurn,c Reply. selfcamming whore x: 一 ィットル の 涙. JYP. posters nomnom 8) im disgusting aren't i ? lovers vs friends.

Thursday, December 9, 2010
5:28 PM
today was absolutely fantastic.

the first period was a free period. started spazzing with Annie about next year's Japan trip. :D
then periods 2&3 were IST. Talked about random shiz with Annie. Played 10 levels of The World's Hardest Game. then i gave up. .__.
period 4. maths. Watched My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. The drama has good actors. But it's really strange. o___o
I might continue watching it. :p
period 5&6. Jap in the computer room. Watched SHINee Hello Baby and Clannad. [:
lunch. joyce shouted me a juice popper. it made me feel like a kid again, drinking it at school hehe. :3
period 7. english. watched the simpsons. mr abey was the only one laughing cause we didn't get the jokes.
period 8. we got our reports. D:
i hate mrs mackalonanananananananana, gave me a shitty comment and a horrible mark. but i guess it's my fault for getting 14/40. =________=

our yearbook survey was epic. i reckon our year 9 is the most creative year 9 ever.

Miss Hamilton in band: "I want it to be a really horny sound!"
"If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?"
"Be quiet... or... I'll abuse you!"- Mr Raphael
and to annie, kelly, shing, ananda, erica, joyce, rachelle, tracy, whitney, isabella, sharon, vicky, michelle, christabel, binna and jennifer (MUAHAHA, our big asain lunch group ;D), thanks for making lunch and recess so much more interesting. and sexual. ily all. (;<3


\\ i'll write my twentyten post later on, when it's closer to the end of the year. (:
0 comment(s): leave a comment