I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


life's good. (; 091210. HAPPY EARLY BDAY RACHELLE. (: 1 gif that describes my mood today. asfhjg;lfdsgioweurn,c Reply. selfcamming whore x: 一 ィットル の 涙. JYP. posters nomnom 8)

Thursday, December 9, 2010
10:38 PM
3rd post today, im on a roll. 8)
lolwtf. anywaysss. this post is about rebecca and her spaticness. :D


yeah, i think we are very weird normal. (:

rebecca is crazy, she started painting a moustache with the coke lollipop. the lollipop was black; it was one of those tongue painters. and she painted a moustache above her lip and she looked kinda like a hobo. but still cute. :3
so then we put my wig on and took selca's with 3D glasses. 8D
my brother was just like o____o;

it was lovely being normal with you. we should be normal more often. haha. <3
0 comment(s): leave a comment