I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


030111. HNW. 2NT10. [heart] OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. i don't even care anymore. i can care less.oh gee,... 'tis the season to be jolly. 0H m@1 g@wDdd !!!!!~~~~~ r@cH3lL3 iS s0oo s3xYy. m... i'm so stupid. MERRY XMAS EVEE. :3 HBD RACHELLE AND DENISEE. i want to cry.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011
1:23 PM
There has been many questions regarding the information on tickets. We are very sorry that we have not been able to answer all the questions until now.
The tickets for the 'Super K-POP Sydney 2011' are distributed as invitational tickets only.
The tickets are to be distributed through relevant organizations, institutions and corporations.
Thank you for your support!

WAITWHAT. DOES THAT MEAN I CAN'T GET TICKETS?!  D:
NOOOOOOOOOOO. -cries-
someone please tell me how i can get tickets. ;___;

\\ edit; OMG. I FOUND THE SITE. i needa send an email to this guy at jk ent. o:
i shall do that when i come back from tutor.
please let me winnn. D:

\\\ edit edit; so i signed out for volunteering at the concert. but i don't think they'll hire me cause i can't speak fluent korean. T___T
but i hope they do. D:

oh and it's too late for the survey. i can't do it anymore, they closed it. :c
but i sent an email to that guy at jk ent and they'll reply in 10th of Jan.
I HOPE I GET SOME.
gosh i sound so despo. ):
BUT I LOVE SHINee, THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM. :D
0 comment(s): leave a comment