I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


i want to cry. jealousy. Day 03- A picture of you and your friends. Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name. Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting... blogchallenge. -11210. natsu yasumi. :D weirdos. life's good. (;

Friday, December 24, 2010
11:49 PM
via kpopmacros


i'm actually feeling really happy atm. [:

Reason; I was talking to this guy on Maple and he is quite awesome. (*;


we are both into KPOP, we both scream at noobs when they
 don't summon rombots (LOL), he's personality is sweet and training with him is so funn. :3


oh and just before he went offline, he did something really sneeky. :/
he smooched me and then logged off. x:


and that's when I realised, i might like him. o;

so when he logged back on, i asked him for he's facebook. and yerh, i added him. c:

so we talked some more and yeah.. <:

i saw a photo of him, and he is quite good looking. o__o;



 wanna talk to him, but he won't be on maple for three days cause he's going to Los Angeles.
you won't be reading this buy have funnn. :D<3



heh.



\\ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RACHELLE YAU (my penis game buddy) ;D

AND DENISE JINNN (my hawt korean mum) :3. <3
ily you spastic peoplee. (:



oh and click their names for their pretty blogs. c:
0 comment(s): leave a comment