I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


camera shyness. 11:11. o: 030111. HNW. 2NT10. [heart] OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. i don't even care anymore. i can care less.oh gee,... 'tis the season to be jolly. 0H m@1 g@wDdd !!!!!~~~~~ r@cH3lL3 iS s0oo s3xYy. m...

Friday, January 7, 2011
5:34 PM
today i went through the most painful 5 minutes of my life. farkinghell. );

! WARNING !
DISTURBING POST AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. :D


i went to the doctors today to get this tiny lump in my foot removed. o__o

i didn't know what it was, so i showed my mum. and apparently it was called a gey arn in canto. (chicken eye? o__o)
it hurt whenever i walked on a hard surface because it was on the bottom of my foot. and i got it after duke of ed, (probably cause i was walking too much) but didn't say anything about it until yesterday.

so my mum took me to the doctors and the doctor was like 'do you want me to burn it off for you?'
i was like 'burn? nonononono' D:
and my mum was like 'SURE! :D'
so 3 seconds later, the doctor got out this kit. there was a box on one end and a metal stick thing on the other, connected with a wire in between.

and he plugged it in the socket (that sounds funnay :3) and i was like oshet, electricity. noooooo. :c
i lay down on the bed thingo and the doctor was like this might hurt a bit hoho.
and i was like oshet oshet oshet.
then he used that metal stick thingo to burn my dead skin off my foot. it hurt like aofowijefoiwajefoi.
he did that 5-10 times, my foot felt like a hole was getting carved into it.

believe it or not, the doctor was carving a hole in my foot. o___o;
but it was only a tiny hole.
my mum was like 'oooooh~ smells burnt.'
gee mum, make me feel better. =___=

after that, the doctor was like it'll take about 1 week for your skin to heal. it should be alright.
SHOULD BE? YOU MEAN YOU JUST CARVED A HOLE IN MY FOOT  WITH A BURNING HOT STICK AND IT MIGHT BE FOR NOTHING?!
but instead i said. 'ohk.'
and hobbled out of the clinic.

the end. story of my life.
0 comment(s): leave a comment