I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


disturbing post coming up. (: camera shyness. 11:11. o: 030111. HNW. 2NT10. [heart] OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. i don't even care anymore. i can care less.oh gee,... 'tis the season to be jolly.

Friday, January 7, 2011
11:30 PM
via weheartit

i decided to write my NYR today since i've been too lazy busy.
  1. fall out of love. find a new love. (:
  2. keep books neat coughbullshitcough. 
  3. get over 80% in all subjects (except pdhpe, i hate sports. D:) in my next report. 
  4. actually write in my diary.
  5. go on the laptop less. impossible.
  6. finish all my tutor homework. 8)
  7. sleep earlier (get at least 8 hours sleep.)
  8. create happiness for other people.
  9. seek my own happiness. c:
0 comment(s): leave a comment