I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Day 8 ; My Favourite Internet Friend :D Koizora ; Sky of Love Day 7 ; To my ex gf/bf/love/crush Day 6 ; A Stranger Day 5; My dreams Day 4; My sibling / closest relative Day 3; My parents @(*&$_(@_&$%@^_% ): MENTAL ISSUES o:

Thursday, September 9, 2010
5:58 PM

i would reallly like to meet my internet friends (Kelly, Mark, Cath, Ryan, Ivy) cause they are awesome and epic (;

and erm i actually reaaaally wanna meet KEVIN WOO from UKISS<3
after i learn korean and yeah x:

cause after watching Chef's Kiss , i fell in luff with Kevin's looks and personality.
hes so cute and cheerful and funnny , all the things i like in a guy ;D
and hes just soo sweet :3

his smile makes me smilee so much , its like angelic :}
im smiling like an idiot now cause kevin is just -stares dreamily into space- (Y)

the only thing that i dislike about him is that ;
he are soo much prettier than me , like his face is 1000% and im like 0.1% compared to him ;L
but thats awesoooome :]
cause kevin is cute and hawt at the same time , and thats (Y)<3

from : obsessed fangirl 8D

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment