I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Koizora ; Sky of Love Day 7 ; To my ex gf/bf/love/crush Day 6 ; A Stranger Day 5; My dreams Day 4; My sibling / closest relative Day 3; My parents @(*&$_(@_&$%@^_% ): MENTAL ISSUES o: Day 2; my crush

Wednesday, September 8, 2010
8:39 PM
WOOOT ~
i've been wanting to do this letter for a whilee (:
theres a few so here we go :}

Dear KELLYYY (iRaawr)<3
YOU ARE EFFING EPIC :D
i lurrveee you . you secksy lenglui ;]
we have epic times on bankaims , i rmbr bobateaa and yeah , i remember stalking you and mark and i remember our arguments about whos more lenglui , and you so areee , so much moar  :)

I LOVE YOU KELLLYYY , and your deathnote shirt , YOU HOTTIE . i wanna eat your face >:}
HAHA [heart]

Dear CATHHH (NekoWafflez)<3
YOU ARE AWESOOOOME :D
i heart you so so muchh , you sexcee(;
i love our epic convos and how your addicted to pet society and fb games , i love how we try and entertain each other when we're bored :D
ITS YOUR BDAY TOMORROWW 8D
so happy early birthday day if your reading this , haha ilyy :]
i still remember effsixers , the epic guildd :}

I LOVE YOU CATWAFFLE , IM GONNA NOMNOMNOM YOU ONE DAY ;D

Dear Mark (CuppyCake)<3
YOUR GAY :]
jks jks i lovee youuu leng jai ;D
i loveee your namee its so delicious ; i love our parties at my house , i love our rings , i lovee your crossdressing-ness , i lovee your hair (in rl) , i love youuu (:

i less than three youuu , you asain haired leng jai 8)<3

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment