I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


`loves Day 9 ; Someone you wish you could meet Day 8 ; My Favourite Internet Friend :D Koizora ; Sky of Love Day 7 ; To my ex gf/bf/love/crush Day 6 ; A Stranger Day 5; My dreams Day 4; My sibling / closest relative Day 3; My parents @(*&$_(@_&$%@^_%

Sunday, September 12, 2010
8:10 PM

HELLO EVERYONE 8)


so yesterday was shing's partyy :D

it was funfunfunnn , mmkay so on saturday morning , i went to my swimming lessons which was gay (as usual) then I had lunch (mcdonalds happy meal *u*) then I packed my stuff for shings sleepover :]

so once I got to shings house, Christina and ananda and cherry were watching ‘Orphan’ its so freaky , that little girl is like scary D;

then we went to the park, that was like awesooome cause me and cherry were rolling down hills and riding those horses in the park (;

on the way home, we saw this smexy motorbike so me and cherry took a photo with it (retarded asains) LOLOLOLOL

we played some Wii and yeah ate Pizza for dinner :]

omg shings house is so scary D: its like all dark and freaky , and I woke up at 4am and couldn’t sleep for half an hour cause there were so many birds tweeting and chirping o-o



next morning~

SUNDAY = ANIMANIAAAA <3

Animania was pretty epic, we went around fangirling over expensive merchandise and me , Erica and eddy went around doing nothing :D

ooh and i saw heapss of cosplays ;
haruhi suzumiya, reborn (vongola family), gintama, bleach, naruto, prince of tennis -__-, sephiroh from FFVII, and yeah more people :D

Tanoshii katta desu ~ (:

After that, me and annie and Kelly and Erica went to the city , so me and Kelly and annie went off to caps, played a few claw machines and got ripped off, then went to market city, morning glory, galaxy world etc.

OMG TECKNIKA (is that how you spell it ? o-o) IS SOO FUNNN 8D

Then we went chinatown and we saw TVB stars there (laughing gor and majunwei) LOLOL

We went to the morning glory there and took caps photos cause its cheaper there 8D

Then we went wondering around paddys markets aimlessly, then we were walking back to the station when we walked pass this jap restaurant –drools- :D so we went in and ateeeee ;}

FOOOOOD(Y)<3
0 comment(s): leave a comment