I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Day 18 - The person you wish you could be Day 17 - Someone from your childhood Day 16 - Someone that's not in your state/country Day 13 - Someone you wish could forgive you Day 12 - The person you hate most/caused you a lot... . Playful Kiss (: lazy to blog todaaaay -3- i'll blog longer tmrw... 40 Truths epicness

Sunday, September 26, 2010
8:10 AM


RAAAAWR , get out of my head ,
actually dont , i like you in there :3

because of you , i smile so much .
because of you , i wake up early and find myself really happy , knowing that i'll be meeting you today .
because of you , i stay up until 11:11 making a wish .
because of you , i go crazy when i see you online (:
because of you , ive gone mental .

this applies to three people that shall not be named x:

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment