I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


k3 holidays c: ): 5cm per second- a chain of short stories about the... I dont want to understand Day 20 - The one that broke your heart the hardest Day 19- Someone that pesters your mind , good or bad Day 18 - The person you wish you could be Day 17 - Someone from your childhood

Sunday, October 10, 2010
8:47 PM
Asain Parents : So you want to be a pharmacy when you grow up ? 

Me : ermm ... no , i wanna be an -

Asain Parents : haha , you want to be a farmer (as in pharmacist) 

Me : nonono , not a farmer . an op -

Asain Parents : LOL , our daughters gonna be a farmercy 

Me : NO . I WANNA BE AN OPTOMETRIST . 

Asain Parents : oh . okay then .. 



FAIL .
0 comment(s): leave a comment