I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


): 5cm per second- a chain of short stories about the... I dont want to understand Day 20 - The one that broke your heart the hardest Day 19- Someone that pesters your mind , good or bad Day 18 - The person you wish you could be Day 17 - Someone from your childhood Day 16 - Someone that's not in your state/country Day 13 - Someone you wish could forgive you Day 12 - The person you hate most/caused you a lot...

Thursday, October 7, 2010
5:45 PM
sorry for not blogging , i've been really busy lately -cough playing games and watching dramas cough- (:

so this is gonna be a looong blogpost about my holidays c:

week one ; 
pretty much just gaming , drama-ing and anime-ing o:
im such a geek , staying up until 2am playing pokemon ranger 8D
like 1 hour of studying done in the whole week -w-

week two ; 
gaming , drama-ing and anime-ing .

tuesday was very fluffly :D
went to watch Despicable Me with rebecca, steffanie, my brother, calvin and matthew and its so cute omg . the old man was funnay , 
" we have to tell him , fast ! " 
-goes veeery slowly on his oldman motorbikee- 8)
and the minions are soo cute , i want one :D 
so i can eat it o:

haha epic .
and had sooo much popcorn :3





wednesday was nothing much , just watching dbsk's cooking variety show . it was hilarious .
poor jaejoong , getting smacked on the head by changmin ):
yunho is such a lengjai<3


thursday (Todayy)
today was the epic-est day of the holidays . :D

went to the city with rebecca, steffanie, my brother, calvin and mattheww c:
we went galaxy world, the asain CD/Poster shop in Chinatown, morning glory, and some other random asain shops . went yumcha with matthews mum too o-o

the caps machine music is strangely addictive o:
omg i didnt get to ply technika today ): 
i had to go early cause my gay brother had tutor today :C
-cries-

still fun though :]


0 comment(s): leave a comment