I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


la . MNET Asian Music Awards :D Whisper To Love . SHINee Macros are funnay (: 3 things that I like about a boy/girl . yum ;3 JOYCE KWAN IS A PERVERT D: arigatou gozaimasu :3 lovely day (: science test (N)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010
10:27 PM
I just love watching/reading rants about love . yeah , im corny :/
but the person i like is in my mind every . single . day . probably every minute .
but ofc that person doesn't like me back . so yeah , life sucks for me .

but anyways , heres the first video that makes me smile .



this video always makes me teary though . i've seen this video so many times but it never fails to make me smile and cry during it .
shit im depressing .__.

the second video is much happier and really cute :3
its about this cat that lives in japan named Maru c:
its a little bit fat but its just really cute and playful , near the end of the video , there this part where the cat charges into a cardboard box . hehe , its just like -RUNNNN- and it lies there with its head in the box and its tail is wagging and yeah its just megakawaii <3




i can't help but smile watching this :*D

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment