I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


2 videos that always make me smile . la . MNET Asian Music Awards :D Whisper To Love . SHINee Macros are funnay (: 3 things that I like about a boy/girl . yum ;3 JOYCE KWAN IS A PERVERT D: arigatou gozaimasu :3 lovely day (:

Wednesday, December 1, 2010
8:41 PM
OHMYGODD . o:
i think i was close to a heart attack just then . let me tell you what happened .

so i was on my laptop until i heard this flapping sound , i looked around . wth , i couldnt see anything . but i could still hear it D:
so i started walking around and the flapping sound got louder . and then i got really scared and paranoid .
WHAT IF THERE WAS SOME KINDA FREAKY PEDO KNOCKING ON MY WINDOW D;<
LIKE JOYCE KWAN ? D: LOLJKS ily (;

so i decided to ignore the sound and continue blogwalking . but the sound really pissed my off . and then BAM !
i saw this freaky white thing flapping the shit around and i was like omfg what is it :c ?
the flapping stopped and the white thing settled down on my wall .

when i looked at it , i was like what the fucking shit is that thing ? i saw these weird black markings on my wall . but i didnt notice that the thing was actually white with black markings but it camouflaged with my wall . so i looked at it from the side and i was like HOLYSHIT cause it had legs and wings x____x

i found out later that it was a weird moth with white wings and black markings .


oh shit .


\\ excuse my language , i think i'm just mentally traumatized atm .
0 comment(s): leave a comment