I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


I love you, baby I'm not a monster. ♥ She knows better but she can't help it. I'm over it. Breakdown. 100 questions. Ah, let it be. I wonder if there's anything like t... I chose to love you. ♥ Girlfriend. Pockets. Meltdown.

Thursday, June 21, 2012
9:08 PM
Hey guys,

As you all know, year 11 is being an absolute bitch now and I can't even begin to imagine the stress I'm going to feel during the actual HSC assessment period.

But anyway, just posting here to let everyone know that I've made a private writing blog on tumblr. No, I'm not sharing it because I don't want to cause drama, etc. But I'm going to update there, where I can let myself go and post all the depressing shit I want. If you really want to find it, you'll have to search throughout the hundreds of thousands of tumblr URLs out there. :3

So yes, this blog will be dead. Probably until the holidays when I'll upload what I'm doing that's hopefully a bit more interesting than what I'm doing now. (SMASH! ANIME CONVENTION<3)

And good luck to everyone's exams and assessments. Especially for 2U maths tmrw and 3U maths on Monday... hurhurhur.

Be safe and stay happy. c:
` Love, Florence.
2 comment(s): leave a comment