I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Ah, let it be. I wonder if there's anything like t... I chose to love you. ♥ Girlfriend. Pockets. Meltdown. Boiling. Hello. Tsunami. Wind. Reflections.

Saturday, May 26, 2012
6:02 PM
1. Who was the last person you texted? Calvin.
2. When is your birthday? 9th April. 
3. Who do you want to be with right now? I want to be alone.
4. What sports do you play? I go to KPOP dance class every Wednesday. (Though I've stopped for almost 2 months now, should be resuming next week after all that stress..)
5. Who is the first person in your contacts? Adrienne.
6. What is your favorite song as of the moment? 春風 - SCANDAL. (click)

7. If you were stranded on an island, who do you wish to be with? I can't name just one. 
8. What do you feel right now? Stressed.
9. What chocolate is your favorite? I can't stand anything other than white chocolate. I'd say Dream. 
10. How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have? I had 0. I have one right now.
11. Why did you create a Blogger account? A place to rant and express my feelings. Oh and so I can look back on this and think "What an idiot."
12. Who is your favourite blogger? I don't have one. 

13. Where do you want to be right now? A nice cafe in Tokyo.
14. What do you want to be in the future? ... THE VERY BEST. Like no one ever was. ;)
15. When was the last time you cried? Why? Day before yesterday. I was talking to him.

16. Are you happy? Kind of.
17. Who do you miss? Ryan. 
18. If you were given a chance, would you like to have a different life? I'm alright with mine. 
19. What was the best thing you were given? Love. :3
20. Who was the last person who called you? My mother.
21. What is your favourite dish? There's too many to choose from, but right now I'm craving curry udon. <3
22. Who is your best friend? Rebecca L. <3 <3 <3
23. What is your biggest regret? Hurting someone I love.
24. Have you ever cheated on your partner? I don't think so.
25. Who do you spend crazy moments with? Almost everyone I know well. :)
26. Name someone pretty. Miyuko. (click)
27. Who was the last person you hugged? Kim. <3 
28. What kind of music do you listen to? Mostly KPOP, anime OSTs and some JROCK. 
29. Are you over your past? No.
30. Who is the last person in your contacts? Zoe P.

31. What kind of person do you want to date? Some that I love and loves me back. 
32. Do you have troubles sleeping at night? Not really.
33. From whom was the last text message you received? Rachel.
34. What do you prefer, jeans or skirt? Jeans.
35. How’s your heart? I'm not sure.
36. Did you ever have a girlfriend/boyfriend whose name starts with a “J”? Nope.
37. Do you like someone as of the moment? I can't be sure.
38. What would you want to say to your latest ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend? Don't have one yet.
39. Do you have any phobias? I believe I had mild trypophobia. 
40. Did you try to change for a person? I think so.
41. What’s the nicest thing you have given to someone? I'm not sure.
42. Would you go back to your previous relationship? N/A.
43. Are you in a good or bad mood? Somewhere in between.
44. Name someone you can’t live without. My mother. <3
45. Describe your dream date. Cuddling on a picnic blanket under fluffy clouds. :3
46. Describe your dream wedding. Erm. I have no idea.
47. How many roses did you receive last Valentine’s? None. I'm a lonely person. ;A;
48. Have you ever been kissed? Yes.
49 How long is your longest relationship? I think it's still in progress.
50. Do you regret your past? At times.
51. Can you do something stupid for someone else? Depends.
52. Have you ever cried over someone? Yes.
53. Do you have a grudge against anyone? Yeah.
54. Are you a crybaby? Yup.
55. Do people praise you for your looks? Surprisingly, yes.
56. Did you fall for someone you shouldn’t? Yeah. 

57. Have you ever done something bad but you don’t regret? Mhmm. 
58. Do you like getting hurt? Not really.
59. Does anyone hate you? Probably.
60. Did you slap anyone whose name starts with an “R”? On the shoulder?
61. What hair colour do you prefer? Anything but fluro.
62. If you can change anything about yourself, what is it? Too many things to name.
63. Do you love someone as of the moment? I think so.
64. Have you ever thought of killing yourself? Yeah.
65. Do you have issues with somebody in your school? What do you mean by issues?
66. Can you live without internet? I don't think so.
67. What’s the song that remind you of your special someone? Try this- JRA. <3
68. Are you good at holding back your tears? Not really.
69. Are you a crybaby? Double post. o__o
70. Have you ever experienced being hysterical? Hahah, yep. x)
71. Are you a KPOP fan? Hell yes. <3
72. Do you study hard? I want to say yes.
73. Have you ever sacrificed something important to you for someone you love? I don't think so.
74. Did you ever have a kiss under the moonlight? No.
75. Have you ever ridden a boat? Yes.
76. Did you have an accident last year? I pee in my pants all the time. 
77. What kind of person are you? Weird.
78. Have you ever thought of killing someone? Kind of. 
79. Have you ever been jealous? Yeah.
80. How can you prove your love to someone? Do something amazing.
81. What are you thinking right now? What am I going to do for english extension? ;A;
82. Who is the 6th person in your contacts? Amy L.
83. Do you have any memories you want to erase? I think I do.
84. Have you been hurt so bad that you can’t find words to explain how you feel? I think so.
85. Did you ever badmouth someone? Yes.
86. Have you ever had an argument with someone? Yep.
87. Do you have trust issues? Kind of.
88. Are you broken-hearted? I think so.
89. Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? I'm not comfortable saying who.
90. Do you think all the pain is worth it? Worth what?
91. Do you believe in the phrase “If it’s meant to be, it will be”? Yeah.
92. Who do you want to marry? I don't know yet.
93. Do you believe in destiny? Kind of.
94. Have you ever thought “I already found my soulmate”? Perhaps.
95. How do you look right now? This. Yesh, with the askew moustache. :{)
96. Do you believe that first true love never dies? Kind of.
97. Have you found your true love? Maybe, who knows.
98. What should you be doing right now? Writing my english extension speech.
99. Name one of your ex-boyfriends/ex-girlfriends. N/A.
100. Did you ever feel like you’re not good enough? All the time.



Tagged by Lisa. Do this if you're bothered. 
0 comment(s): leave a comment