I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Joycie is gay 8=====================================) Vitasoy :D weee first post .__.

Thursday, August 26, 2010
6:11 PM
Dear CuppyCake c:

One nice afternoon , we sit in my house in Ludibrium Village , we invite our BobaTea-ers and chuck a massive party . Our Venus Fireworks explode and everyone can see love in the air (;

I effing miss you cause i cant play BankaiMS anymore ):
I miss our epic times in Ludi and our Pet walk races , i miss our training sessions , i miss our guild meetings , i miss how you used to dress up as a girl and be so damn pro at it<3
I love arguing over my 'leng lui-ness' and your leng jai-ness :D

Feel special yet ?
If not ; -rapes- :3
0 comment(s): leave a comment