I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


CuppyCake o: Joycie is gay 8=====================================) Vitasoy :D weee first post .__.

Thursday, August 26, 2010
6:21 PM
Helllooo world  :3

There was a SGGHS vs STHS dodgeball game , which was gay -o-
it was really really awkward cause the guys were wearing short skirts and underneath the skirts , they roll up their shorts , so its like extra extra short o:
they look like fags , i feel embarrassed for them x:
ewww ):
hehee


i had a cheeseburger after schoool WHOOO :D
twas yummy (Y)

hehe harry potter mufti tmrw , we are gonna see some weirdo costumes (:

dam i have this song stuck in my headd x:
Wasurenaide (Don't forget) <3 by DBSK

oh yeah ; HELLO STEFFANIE c:
lmao
0 comment(s): leave a comment