I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


duke of ed D; Day Eight ; Three turn ons SHINee yumyum ;] dramagical ★ Playful Kiss :D it hurts . Day Seven ; Four turn offs :3 U-KISS is duh sexy (; Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order w... Day Five ; Six things you wish you never did .

Wednesday, November 10, 2010
8:42 PM

to rebecca ,

you like him , he likes her .
you feel hurt , he doesn't know .

but you know what ?
he's not the only guy out there . sooner or later , i believe that you will find a person that will love you back .
you will find that person that makes you happy when you wake up every morning , that will keep their promises and will always be there for you . :]

dont think she's any better than you because she isn't .
he just doesn't release how amazing you are .
dont put yourself down like that , you're only cutting yourself even deeper .

after all , you are wonderful , and anyone would believe that . so cheer up :3
i dont want to see you feeling depressed or unhappy because of him .
0 comment(s): leave a comment