I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Day Four ; Seven things that cross your mind a lot. city bby (; Day 3 ; Eight ways to win your heart . Hachiko ; A dog's Tale (': Day 2 ; Nine things about yourself . Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten differe... 10 Day Challenge :D 30 letters ; im so un-bothered . frozen memories . what's love ?

Tuesday, November 2, 2010
9:51 PM

- i shouldn't have told you about how i felt about you . :L
- i shouldn't have started watching yaoi ; IM ADDICTED NOW D':
- i wished i never met you .
- i dont wanna be so bitchy to you but .. i cant help it . whenever you talk to me , i just feel like smashing my head on my laptop and stabbing a voodoo doll .__.'
- i wished i never had a crush on you . it wasn't worth all that pain i went through .
- [to be filled out]

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment