I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order w... Day Five ; Six things you wish you never did . Day Four ; Seven things that cross your mind a lot. city bby (; Day 3 ; Eight ways to win your heart . Hachiko ; A dog's Tale (': Day 2 ; Nine things about yourself . Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten differe... 10 Day Challenge :D 30 letters ; im so un-bothered .

Wednesday, November 3, 2010
10:59 PM

hello thar (: !

 i have just finished making my misheard lyrics video on youtube and im advertising it on my blog huhuhu :3
click here if you are interested in the leng jai u-kiss and kevin ; yumyum :]

omg i had so much fun watching this video 19038603945 times :D

and i noticed that , in most kpop videos , they have this capsule / random flashy room where they dance LOOLOL . but its hawt so (Y)
0 comment(s): leave a comment