I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


SM the Ballad [heart] HOLYFREAKINGSHIT . 2 videos that always make me smile . la . MNET Asian Music Awards :D Whisper To Love . SHINee Macros are funnay (: 3 things that I like about a boy/girl . yum ;3 JOYCE KWAN IS A PERVERT D:

Thursday, December 2, 2010
4:55 PM

while walking down the long road from the train station to my house i really hoped i could see you . the first time i saw you on thursday was when you were going to tutor . i waved at you and you waved spastically at me while your car drove past . i smiled and continued walking . the second time , you didn't see me because i just happened to be behind a tree . but i still caught a glimpse of you so i smiled . the third time , my mum was driving me . i thought i wouldn't be able to see you since i wasn't walking . but guess what ? our cars drove past each other's and i smiled . today , i was hoping to see you . i walked slower since i caught the earlier train today . i walked past the point in the road that you come from but i didn't see you . as i was walking , i kept turning around , still hoping that we could meet , but i still didn't see you . but the last time i decided to look , i saw your car drive past . i stood and watched until your car was out of sight . and i smiled .

i really want to see you . i really want to take a photo of you and stick it on my ceiling so i can stare at you before i sleep ( what the shit , that sounds so pedo ) . i really want to talk to you . i really want to call you everyday and just listen to your voice , i dont care what you're talking about , i just want to listen to your voice . i really want to see you smile . i really want you to feel the same way about me .

whenever i listen to love songs , that place a little left to my chest tightens . it hurts thinking about all the things i want to do with you . it hurts knowing you'll never feel the same way . it hurts loving you .
0 comment(s): leave a comment