I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


corny-ness overload much ? SM the Ballad [heart] HOLYFREAKINGSHIT . 2 videos that always make me smile . la . MNET Asian Music Awards :D Whisper To Love . SHINee Macros are funnay (: 3 things that I like about a boy/girl . yum ;3

Friday, December 3, 2010
5:40 PM
when you give me a hug i ;
hold on tight and never let go, even though i'm getting squished | let go because you're squeezing me too tight 

when you give me a high five on a hot day i ; 
grab your hand and run away with you, even though your hand is sticky | back away because your hand is all sweaty and gross

when i see you walking down the street ; 
the butterflies in my stomach flutters | i wave and say 'hi'

when you tell me you love someone else ; 
my heart skips a beat | i encourage you and give you advice

when i edit a photo of us together ; 
i write 'i love you' | i write 'best friends forever'

when i see a photo of you ; 
i say 'you are beautiful' | i say 'you are pretty'

when you say that we are best friends ;
i say 'but i want to be so much more' | i say 'of course, what else?' and smile

\\ we are friends now , and i wanted to be more than friends. but i need to get over you, i need to let go. it's not easy, but i can do it. if it's for you, or me, or even us. i will throw away all those feelings for you. 

omg, my posts are getting more and more depressing/corny/fluffy/lovedydovey/cliche/awkward.
0 comment(s): leave a comment