I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


HAPPYY BIRTHDAY MATTHEEEEW. c: dedi's make me smile. c: teehee. i'm going to be a real bitch in this post. (: i'... BAHAHAHA. heh. :3 8( how to be korean. :3 100111. cherry's house. c:

Monday, January 24, 2011
5:45 PM
i slept 5hrs that morning. 3:30am-8:30am. :D
woke up blahblah. 
then shing and ananda arrived at my house at 10:30-ish.
we went over to matthew's house at 11. 

we did nothing for a while, cause matthew likes shing you see, so it was really awkward.
so then, i decided to go with matthew's mum to buy KFC and leave shing and matthew at home for a while. o3o;

we came back and had lunch. ( : 
after lunch, we decided to go bowling, but matthew's mum's car could only fit 7 people (including the driver) and more than 7 people wanted to go. so we decided to walk there. 
it was so hot and there wasn't much shade but after like 30mins of walking, we got there. c:
and we went bowling. 8D
i won the first game. ^ ^
matthew won the second. :p
then we spent all our spare change and coins on the arcade games. i love shooting the basketball hoop thingo. wakaka. >:D

luckily we didn't have to walk back home, cause we were all exhausted. 
shing and ananda got picked up from the bowling place and then we took the car home. 

played mahjong for a while then we packed up and went out to dinner at this buffet (buf fet LOL.) place. 
there was an ice cream machine. -eyes sparkle- 
so we had our ice cream sculpting competition, but it was kinda fail cause mine melted. .__.

quotes of the day;
me; -sculpting ice cream- TADAAA ! guess what it is? :D
calvin; -stares- looks like a boob.
me; LOLWHUT?! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A ROSE. >:C
rebecca; we havn't hugged for ages.
me; mhmm. x:
rebecca; -hugs- :3
me; -hugs back- omg, i'm touching your armpit. o3o;
rebecca; LOL. who cares.
me; this is awkward. LOL. 
LOL. so we went back to matthews house after that and ate cake. lalala.
the end. :3
here's some photos.




0 comment(s): leave a comment