I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


dedi's make me smile. c: teehee. i'm going to be a real bitch in this post. (: i'... BAHAHAHA. heh. :3 8( how to be korean. :3 100111. cherry's house. c: 090111. city outing. (:

Sunday, January 23, 2011
10:25 AM

a photo of the things i bought yesterday. c:
so theres a new bag, light brown hair dye, black knee high socks, grey and light grey striped knee high socks, 2 bow shirts, wallet and 25K+10K NX cash for matthew's bday. (:

i 'died' my hair last night. it wasn't too bad, but i think it was too dark. the box said light brown, it turned out dark brown. o__o;
ohwells.

crap, i forgot what i was going to say. .__.
hopefully it'll come back to me later.
SHITTYNAPPYPOOOO. i can't rmbr.

k byeeee lovelies. :3<3
0 comment(s): leave a comment