I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


i'm going to be a real bitch in this post. (: i'... BAHAHAHA. heh. :3 8( how to be korean. :3 100111. cherry's house. c: 090111. city outing. (: it was only just a dream. New Years Resolutions.

Thursday, January 20, 2011
11:29 AM
sooo. rebecca told me to watch that kdrama called 'dream high'.
but it would be impossible right now with the amount of hmwk i'm getting from my tutors.
so i have come up with a genius solutioin ! 8D

i can watch it before i sleep (12:30am-2:30am) c:
that way, i won't use my time during the day watching it, instead, i can sacrifice some of my sleep time to watch it.
BAHAHAHA. I'M SO SMART.


here's another photo i took. (:

someone, tell me what you think of my photos. :l
idk if people like them or not, cause if they don't, then there's no point posting ghey photos. :c
0 comment(s): leave a comment