I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


100111. cherry's house. c: 090111. city outing. (: it was only just a dream. New Years Resolutions. disturbing post coming up. (: camera shyness. 11:11. o: 030111. HNW.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011
8:40 PM


YESBBY, I WILL MARRY YOU.

justin kim. ilovehim. :3<3
this video is hilariousss. one of my favourties.
shin cups are deliciously delicious but velyvely spicy. :D

so me, rebecca, matthew, antboy and calvin decided to have shin cup noodles at 11pm. horhor. 8)
i drank all the soup. it's a very big achievement. cause the soup is like red/orange-ish.
mega spicyy but i'm addicted to them. :DD

here's a photo of the soup. :3


i bought a box of 12 and my mum bought a box of 6.
so now we have 16 cups of shin ramyun. (we ate 2 today.)

OISHII DESU. c:
0 comment(s): leave a comment