I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Kimmy. Hundredsss. Reality. Hole. Tagged. Apple. Squid. Pokerface. Brainfart. Moose.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011
9:39 PM
Sometimes I feel like all I can do is hope for the best.
So what if you actually do like her? Why should I care? It's none of my business. But why do I still feel so uneasy and weird? It's not like I'm in any position to say anything.

My day keeps getting shitter. (Yes, that is now a word.) I get my first yearly back, my geo test, 62.5%. Then maths, from 94% last time to 75% now. Felt shit for most of the train trip home. There was a spider crawling up my stomach, I screamed. Then I noticed it was tiny, but it was still creepy at the time.. .__. Now I'm wondering whether I should do my homework for maths tutor or not. I really don't want to, but I kind of need to. Ugh. And I'm kinda suspecting that you like her. Oh screw it. I can't do anything.


0 comment(s): leave a comment