I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Brainfart. Moose. Pikelets. Shapes. Down. Kutsu. Peaches. Capital. Heart. Lace.

Monday, October 3, 2011
12:57 AM
Hello everyone. :3
Just got home from Matthew's place, we had sooo much fun eheheh. ;)

Ok so, I woke up and finally got to watch SBS PopAsia. ;3 Click here for their website. I'm listening to the PopAsia radio, even though most of the songs being played are already in my iTunes... Bleh. :p
Songs played while I've been listening to it: 
  • Stay- MBLAQ
  • Step- Kara
  • Replay- SHINee
  • Rainy Days- ONEWAY

They are all very nice songs, if you haven't already, listen to them. (Esp. Replay- SHINee) Ehhehhe. ^__^

Got ready to go to work and left at 11. Found Shing and Ananda while they went shopping for their DOE food. I gave Shing my raincoat and went to work. =w=
It was funny when Ananda tried to get me to serve her, but I got Kerrie to serve for me. 
Me: Keeeeerrrrrrieeeeeeeeee, serve my friend for me, I don't wanna serve her LOLOL.
Kerrie: Hahhah kay.
Ananda: FLOOORRRINSEEEE, YU SOH EVURLLLLLLL.
Me: Muaheheheh. >:3
Christabel visited me with her mum. :3
I was about to touch (LOLOLO) Christabel but I just remembered that her mum was standing behind her. Woopsies. >o<
Oh and Christabel, tell your mum I said sorry. :c I feel bad for not bowing and greeting her when I first saw her, I only said 'harlo auntie' after she said "Hello Floorrinceee darlinggggg". I feel bad now. :l
For some reason, KFC hasn't been too busy lately, maybe it's the weather, people don't wanna go out... Ah well, less work for me. C:

After work, me and my mum went shopping @ Ashfield for tonight's dinner. We were having dar been lou (steaming hot pot) @ Maffew's place. :3

Dinner was niceee, the food was oishii. :3
After dinner, we played MapleStory for a while... Eheh.
Then it was POKER TIMEEEEEE. LOLOLOL, me, Antboy, Matthew and Rachel.. WE ARE SO PRO (Me and Matthew). ;) In the end, Matthew won, I came second and Antboy and Rachel had no money. LOLOLO. It was so much fun. ;3

Then we ate Tiramisu cake and I had chips. Ehehhe. :3
We left at 12:30 cause Maffew's mum was like 'go hoooooooome'. So yes, I'm at home watching drama. :]

I really need to spend the rest of the holidays studying. My mum told my maths tutor that I haven't done any work yet... That bitc- lovely caring mother... :3

Anyway, here are some photos of the new shorts I bought, my formal dress and of Saturday night/Sunday morning. :3

YAY NEW SHORTS. :3

Hehehhe, I like how one side is off shoulder and the other side is long sleeved. ;3


I want long legs.

DAR BEEN LOUUUUUUU



Left- Matthew, Right- Me, Top and Bottom- Rachel and Anthony. ;3

BROHOHOHOHOHOHO. 8{D
3 comment(s): leave a comment