I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Equilibrium. Kimmy. Hundredsss. Reality. Hole. Tagged. Apple. Squid. Pokerface. Brainfart.

Friday, October 21, 2011
12:18 AM
I'm pretty damn annoyed at a friend of mine. For privacy reasons, I'm not going to name anyone, but a few of you guys might know who this person is.

So I have this friend... this person is a really close friend of mine, we've been friends since year seven. But pretty recently, he's been getting on my nerves. I don't know, sometimes it feels like he treats everything as a joke. Especially relationships and love. I guess, I'm not that much of a serious person either, but when it comes to relationships, I will be serious and consider the consequences. I mean, if you think it's not really going to work out, don't date someone. I don't think dating someone for a few weeks then dumping them cause it feels like you're just friends is a nice thing to do. Your past relationships haven't lasted long either, and I think I know why. I don't think I've ever been this mad at you before, but since the person you were dating is also my friend, I care a lot.

Sometimes, I really do think you need to face reality. Not everything goes your way, not everything is going to be that easy to control. And maybe, I actually don't know anything and the situation isn't like that at all, but this is how I feel about what you told me right now, and it's not good.
2 comment(s): leave a comment