I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Droplets. Bruised. Blade. Chains. Crimson. Chandelier. Glass. Summer. Baby. Stars.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011
10:02 PM
Hmmm, today was a pretty crap day. Getting too lazy and starting to blog in dot points... :U
If you look at the right hand side of my blog, you'll see the archives section. It's kind of funny how the last seven blog post titles reflect exactly how I feel at the moment. They need to stop being so depressing...
  • Woke up feeling like shit.
  • Caught the train that would normally make it to school on time at Strathfield. Train slowed down and made me miss my 2nd train at Redfern by about 15 secs. It was raining, the floor was wet and slippery so I couldn't run either.. 
  • Walked to school in the pouring rain, even though I had an umbrella. A year 11 girl came up to me and asked if I was okay and if we needed to share her umbrella. I told her I just liked walking in the rain and it was ok. She smiled at me. She was really pretty.
  • Michigan came out of the car in front of school.
  • Went into the hall for the Winning Edge Strategy thing, which didn't really interest me (too repetitive), plus he had a pedo laugh, which is pretty ironic.
  • Played cards during recess. 
  • Kelly come over to my seat and we sat at the back and talked. Bad news, again.
  • Life is pretty unfair. 
  • Lunch, played cards again.
  • Walked to the station with Kelly again. And to you, if you thought I was avoiding you, you were kinda right.
  • The train trip was awkward. We didn't say a single word to each other.
Ah, I don't know what to do. Life is kind of bad. I was too scared to cut my wrist with a blade so I tried with the corner of a ruler. It felt awkward. The red marks are fading, at least no one will notice. Life feels like a drag. But hopefully, it will get better. Okay, not yet it won't. Maths tutor is checking my book tomorrow night. My book is almost empty. I'm fucked.

Everyone seems so sad these days. Maybe it's the weather, but I'm loving it. This weather is my favourite type of weather. It's so peaceful walking in the rain. But I guess it is kind of gloomy. It makes me want to stare out my window and cry. Been listening to Rainy Days by ONEWAY while playing the sound of rain today. It's nice. Try it. (x|x)

Hope everyone is genuinely happy. 

I'll just let you know, it's really hard to smile around you. If you hug me, I might just start crying. Do you actually want to talk to me?
2 comment(s): leave a comment