I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Crimson. Chandelier. Glass. Summer. Baby. Stars. Kites. Kuma. Blanket. Blink.

Friday, November 18, 2011
5:15 PM
If I sound like a bitch in this post, it's because I am. Hahah, my true nature is coming out. I'm feeling so snappy and bitchy today. 

To be honest, I disliked the formal. (I take that back, the first half was great.) I'm probably the only person that thinks so. But don't get me wrong, it's not the formal committee's fault. They didn't do anything wrong, in fact, they were amazing. (But I guess the food could have been a lot better.)

The reason why I disliked it was that I discovered something about me and my friends that made me feel like shit. I had a heart to heart with Kelly. We talked about our lives, our problems and our emotions. I found out why she was hurting. I think life is really unfair. 

And Joyce, you are fucking amazing. You are so strong and brave for feeling like that. I wish I could say "As long as she's happy." But I can't. I really can't. I feel like such a selfish bitch. I'm only caring about my feelings. 

I was so close to cutting myself today. The knife was at my wrist. But I'm scared of pain. I didn't want to hurt myself. I don't know.

Thanks to:
  • Mary for talking to me at the station today. I know you're hurting too and it means the world to me when you tell me not to hurt myself.
  • Alex for helping me with maths tutor homework and making life a tiny bit easier.
  • Kevin for drawing a picture for me to cheer me up. He's uploading it for me to see tmrw. C:
  • Ryan for cheering me up. Love.
  • Natalee.
  • Taff.
  • Widarma.
  • Samira.
  • Jewel.
  • Teresa.
  • Elizabeth.
  • Victoria.
  • Denise mummy.
  • Lisa.
  • Kim.
I love you all. ♥ Thanks for messaging/commenting on various posts and showing your love. 
I'm so lucky to have such supportive and caring friends. (Unlike my family... >__>)

(comes back from Physics tutor and dinner.)
Ok. I'm feeling a lot better now. Don't need to worry guys. Talked to her about it today and sorted some things out.
3 comment(s): leave a comment