I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Baby. Stars. Kites. Kuma. Blanket. Blink. Sunny. Boys. Scissors. Ohshit.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011
9:57 PM
Day 04- A picture of your night.


Hey baby, what up? ;)
Been lazing around, as usual. Washed my face and clipped my fringe up, I feel so fresh. It's kind of weird for my forehead to be naked. o3o; Playing KPOP on my laptop while on Facebook and talking to friends. Yes, I has dem. ;3 (Song of the day: Black & White- G.NA [click]. Yes, it's 10mths old, but the MV is so cute. :3) 

My parents are arguing again. It went from an argument about where we're going for our holidays, then I heard my mum say "Would you eat durian now if I asked you to?". Hmmm. I think I know who I inherited my genes from. Not implying that my mum is abnormal... or anything.

Oh and happy birthday, Denise (Chan). ;3
Hope you had an amazing day. C:

Love is in the air.

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment