I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Chains. Crimson. Chandelier. Glass. Summer. Baby. Stars. Kites. Kuma. Blanket.

Saturday, November 19, 2011
10:03 PM
This post is dedicated to everyone that's self harmed before. I really don't blame you guys for cutting. I'm not going to call it 'stupid' and 'pointless' because I've almost done it as well. But please, please don't do it anymore. You're just hurting yourself, and even though it might ease the emotional pain, you're still inflicting pain on yourself. Even though I still think you're all beautiful and amazing with or without those cuts and scars, of course I would rather not see them. And I'm sure your friends and family wouldn't want to see them as well. I get really worried and concerned when I see scars and cuts on my friend's wrists. I feel like hugging them and asking if they're okay. But I feel so helpless and useless. I can show my support and care, but do I really have the power to do anything? To change anything? But I will do whatever I can to help. So talk to me if you'd like. And please, don't hurt yourself. :C
These words don't mean anything until you give a meaning to them, but please just cheer up and be happy. Okay? You've probably heard these words millions of times before and it's a lot easier said than done, but why spend time in your life feeling unhappy when you could be feeling like you're farting rainbows and riding on unicorns? :)
-Love, your friends and family.
0 comment(s): leave a comment