I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Kites. Kuma. Blanket. Blink. Sunny. Boys. Scissors. Ohshit. Entertainment. Bandana.

Friday, November 11, 2011
11:11 AM
It's currently 11:11 11/11/11.
I'm actually at Luna Park at that time.
I scheduled this post to be posted at 11:11 11/11/11. So erm yeah, that's totally not cheating or anything.

Heheh, I hope everyone reading this thinks they're lovely and beautiful because you all are. :3 Smile and show the world how beautiful you are. C:

Anyway, the real time is actually 1:17am.
Heh, I'm so lame for believing in wishes at 11:11.

I'll stop rambling to myself now.

I hope all your wishes come true. <3
0 comment(s): leave a comment