I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten differe... 10 Day Challenge :D 30 letters ; im so un-bothered . frozen memories . what's love ? - Taxi ; DBSK k3 Loving someone is setting them free ; letting them... . (: 69th post o-o

Thursday, October 28, 2010
4:39 PM
- im shy around people i dont know well . :L
- i have two sides . the happy , hypo ( and perverted (:< ) side that i show during school with my group . :D
and my depressing , i-just-wanna-give-up-on-everything side which i normally show on my blogposts :L
- im ( very ) short , people call me midget but i dont mind at all (':!
- im a hardcore gamer , i love gaming . my average day of the holidays includes me gaming for 8 hours 8D
- i like being in love , it just makes me feel really happy c:
- KPOP dominates my ipod :D<3
- i love yaoi ;] ( p.s dont look it up if you dont know what it is o: )
- i like feeling depressed at times o-o
- im just a little abnormal :D just a little bit :3

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment