I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


10 Day Challenge :D 30 letters ; im so un-bothered . frozen memories . what's love ? - Taxi ; DBSK k3 Loving someone is setting them free ; letting them... . (: 69th post o-o she hates me now . and its all my fault . i want a...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010
9:58 PM
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.





- You are amazing .
- This may sound cliche but , be yourself . You're making me hate you cause you keep copying me and rebecca =______=
- I really really miss you , i havn't seen you in 6 years . I WANNA HUG YOU . (*:
- Your ghey . :D
- KEEEELLLLLLYYYY AHHHHH :3 <3
- have you finished your english wide reading log ? o: I HAVN'T 8D 
- ew . stay away from me .
- i like your smile :]
- everything will be alright .
- just remember to smileee c:

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment