I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Hachiko ; A dog's Tale (': Day 2 ; Nine things about yourself . Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten differe... 10 Day Challenge :D 30 letters ; im so un-bothered . frozen memories . what's love ? - Taxi ; DBSK k3 Loving someone is setting them free ; letting them... .

Saturday, October 30, 2010
1:47 PM

- Amazing smile . :]
- Smexy evil laugh huhuhu (:<
- Can play some kinda musical instrument .
- Looks cute & hot at the same time LOOLOL ( KEVIN WOO <3 )
- Sense of humour .
- Tall and skinny :3
- Asain TB hair and doesnt mind me playing with it :D
- Is there for me whenever i need them (*:


Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment