I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


im disgusting aren't i ? lovers vs friends. corny-ness overload much ? SM the Ballad [heart] HOLYFREAKINGSHIT . 2 videos that always make me smile . la . MNET Asian Music Awards :D Whisper To Love . SHINee Macros are funnay (:

Saturday, December 4, 2010
3:23 PM
ohkay, so i just finished resticking my posters on my wall. and its prettty much covered :D
one day, im gonna stick posters all over my wall so that theres no space left, and i'll have a wall of posters 8)

so right now theres 6 Final Fantasy VII ones, 10 Kuroshitsuji ones, 1 FTIsland one, 2 Super Junior ones, 4 Katekyo Hitman ones, 1 Digital Art from Heise, 1 You're Beautiful one, and a few KHR bookmarks to fill in the spaces c:

oh and yeah, those plushies on my bed are my favourites, i still have 3 garbage bags full of plushies (:
but whenever i see plushies, i can't help but buy them. they're so cute :3





0 comment(s): leave a comment